Spinal Decompression Therapy in Ocala, Fl.
Spinal Decompression Therapy is a non-surgical procedure that involves the gentle distraction or separation of the spinal joints of the neck or low back using a computerized traction device. The treatment is safe and typically comfortable. A course of therapy includes approximately 20 treatment sessions over 4-6 weeks. The procedure is under the direction of a physician specializing in back pain care. Decompression treatment sessions are brief, lasting approximately 30 minutes.
During the treatment, Spinal Decompression traction may distract the vertebrae surrounding an injured disc several millimeters with the goal of relieving the patient's low back or neck pain.
Spinal Decompression Therapy:
- Reduces pressure on the vertebral joints
- Promotes retraction of herniated discs
- Promotes self-healing and rehabilitation of damaged discs
- Relieves low back and neck pain.
Why should you consider Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Spinal Decompression Therapy has been clinically validated and thousands of patients have been successfully treated.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy is non-surgical and non-invasive. Complications from spinal surgery can be severe and may result in debilitating conditions. Spinal Decompression Therapy is painless and involves no recovery time.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy is convenient. Treatment sessions last only 25 to 30 minutes and because the procedure is non-invasive, most Spinal Decompression Therapy patients can continue their normal daily activities. Additionally, patients can expect only minimal absence from work.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy is cost-effective. The cost of treatment is minimal compared to the cost of surgery.
Call Ocala Spine and Injury to schedule a Free Consultation to see if Spinal Decompression can help your chronic back or neck pain, herniated discs or sciatica.